Rewrite Rules. Retain Values.
Our manifesto encourages us to explore unexplored areas and write new rules to create new opportunities and successes. Our focus in striving for a glorious future gives us strength and the ability to learn, unlearn and re-learn our ability to evolve.
At Pantaloon Retail we do not wait for the future to unfold itself but create future scenarios in the consumer space and facilitate consumption because consumption means socio-economic development for our customers, employees, shareholders, associates and partners.
Our customers will not just get what they need, but also get them where, how and when they need any product or service.
We will not just post satisfactory results, we will write success stories.
We will not just operate efficiently in the Indian economy, we will evolve it.
We will not just spot trends, we will set trends by marrying our understanding of the Indian consumer to their needs of tomorrow.
It is this understanding that has underwritten our success and will help us succeed in the future as well.
- We share the vision and belief that our customers and stakeholders shall be served only by creating and executing future scenarios in the consumption space leading to economic development.
- We will be the trendsetters in evolving delivery formats, creating retail realty, making consumption affordable for all customer segments – for classes and for masses.
- We shall infuse Indian brands with confidence and renewed ambition.
- We shall be efficient, cost- conscious and committed to quality in whatever we do.
- We shall ensure that our positive attitude, sincerity, humility and united determination shall be the driving force to make us successful.
- Indianness: confidence in ourselves.
- Leadership: to be a leader, both in thought and business.
- Respect & Humility: to respect every individual and be humble in our conduct.
- Introspection: leading to purposeful thinking.
- Openness: to be open and receptive to new ideas, knowledge and information.
- Valuing and Nurturing Relationships: to build long term relationships.
- Simplicity & Positivity: Simplicity and positivity in our thought, business and action.
- Adaptability: to be flexible and adaptable, to meet challenges.
- Flow: to respect and understand the universal laws of nature.
Read more about Our Beliefs, click here.